.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

A Moment Of Clarity

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Unconditional?

The first time that i ever did this was when I was in my 12th standard. This is that time in one's life when there's an insatiable need for money! Especially if the "one" keeps bunking school on and off! ;)

So I always used to secretly wish that there was some source of income for me, about which my parents would never know. And when i was presented with one of those opportunities, I accepted it gleefully! I went to the designated place, finished my job and got paid for it too. But once it was done, a terrible sense of guilt enveloped me and clawed deep into my consciousness.

That was when I pledged that I would never ever
donate blood again for anything other than complete unconditionality! And the pledge has been kept up until now, by donating blood once in every 6 months!

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home