.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

A Moment Of Clarity

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Road 'Trip'

Today was an eventful day. The first big event was the movie "Cinderella Man" that i got to watch, and it was quite an experience! The movie had all the elements of a blockbuster, yet failed at the box-office due to an over-dose of boxing movies in the recent past. Russell Crowe's acting, as always, was outstanding!

The second not-so-important event was the road accident, on my bike. Although I wasn't travelling fast, I was left with lots of bruises all over the body with a few minute ones on the face too. And a few aches here and there....nothing dangerous though! As soon as i got up from the road a BIG smile broke upon my face, thankful of the fact that myself,my pillion rider(my close friend) and my bike were all safe! Perhaps this is life's way of instructing one to stay alert at all times and never give in to distractions!

Well, I'm leaving to bangalore tonight due to an unexpected engagement and wont be back until Monday. Ciao!

6 Comments:

  • Take care my frind. I am glad you are safe.!!! Please wear a helmet always..Avoid motorcycles is possible. With the road conditions, traffic etc..its worth not to use a motor cycle.!

    And have fun in Bangalore.!! See you on Monday.

    By Blogger Narayanan Venkitu, at September 24, 2005 12:01 pm  

  • Vikram, ennada? Eppdi irukke?
    Hope your wounds are healed.. usually it begins to hurt a lot on the second or third day only..

    Take care buddy! :-(

    By Blogger Vinesh, at September 24, 2005 5:29 pm  

  • Wasn't that movie awesome! I watched it at a premier.. it was fabulous...

    Of course I'm a girl so I cried my damn way through the whole thing..

    Loved it - absolutely loved it.

    By Blogger Mara, at September 28, 2005 9:24 pm  

  • this is the second time... its really cool... its interesting to hear stories. by the way, when did u met with an accident da?
    all the best for ur blogging... c u soon

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 03, 2005 2:59 pm  

  • it's a rather interesting blog that you have here...

    LOL.. ur grandma and mine might just be similar be creatures..

    Cheers!!
    ME - Shivendra

    By Blogger Unknown, at October 03, 2005 8:38 pm  

  • @narayanan sir: thanks for the concern! I am perfectly alright now, and had a great time in bangalore!

    @vinesh: I'm fine now da, everything's alright!

    @awaterpixie: Oh yeah! Wouldn't his acting make anybody cry??!!

    @vignesh:thanks da!

    @shivendra:hahaha...all grandmom's have a few similar characteristics!

    @thesfactor: lol, i've had the worst accident of my life on that kinetic! The pulsar's anyday better! :)

    By Blogger Unknown, at October 06, 2005 6:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home