.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

A Moment Of Clarity

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

My Dream Girl (Tagged)

Owing to a number of compelling reasons such as my computer's crash after repeatedly unheeded threats and also the stubborness of my mom to entertain any of my requests due to my seemingly unhygienic room, I had been busy for quite a few days! The computer has been painstakingly re-installed, although its in a near senile state as of now!

Well, this is the first time that I have been tagged. And the culprits here are Matty and Revatechnic. Both for the same questionaire. And what better time to fill up a 'Dream Lover' questionaire than during the season of love, with Valentine's Day having just passed by. As for me, just like any other single out there, it was only an 'Independence Day'! :)

Well to be frank, I have never ever given a thought to this before, cos everytime I do I've only ended up becoming more confused than before!

But lemme try to explore this time around. She....


  1. Should be nagging: After all, what is life without some irritation and argument? ;)
  2. Should be health conscious but at the same time be a complete foodie! She must also be able to dish out new recipes at my insatiable demand rate!
  3. Should to a certain extent love intellectual talk, but never expect too many inputs from my side!
  4. Should be able to appreciate things for what they are, and look at the lighter side of things.
  5. Should LOVE music and movies as much as I do!
  6. Should be a balancing force and should be able to bear with my idiosyncrasies!
  7. Must be able to smile unconditionally and also during times of adversity.
  8. And last but not least...Should be reeeeeally good in bed too! Oh come on people, I'm sure everybody thinks about it but wouldn't actually blog it out! :P

P.S. No, I'm not gonna make anybody cry by tagging them!

17 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home