.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

A Moment Of Clarity

Monday, December 26, 2005

*pant*...*pant*...

Whew....It was a tiring few weeks with a few scary exams lined up one after the other, making for a terrifying time! Now that its all over, I can finally heave a sigh of relief!

What these exams can do to one's psyche is equivalent to asking a person to stand at the edge of a cliff and instruct him/her to climb down without any aid, unsure of when that one fatal mistake can cost their life! While some would choose to refer to an exam as an 'uphill climb', i would rather call it a 'downhill stagger'! One inifinitesimally insignificant miscalculation could spell doom!

But one thing that i keep realising time and again is that studying for an exam is about the only time that i enforce any sort of control over myself and deliberately try to 'focus'!....Discipline sure is a tough act!

6 Comments:

  • A moment of clarity! :)

    By Blogger Einsteinophile, at December 27, 2005 8:45 am  

  • Good luck, Vikram!!

    By Blogger Sayesha, at December 27, 2005 10:22 am  

  • @einsteinophile: quite a few moments, actually! :)

    @sayesha: thanks pal!

    By Blogger Unknown, at December 27, 2005 12:01 pm  

  • I am totally agree with you vikram.
    The Exam system is not as sound

    By Blogger Matty, at December 27, 2005 9:41 pm  

  • congrats....... !!! :) the struggle is finally over!! you know this really reminds me of that time when we were down at the beach and I once told you "Exams terrify me.... Everytime I just want to throw my books away,but I force myself just cause i dont want to ever in my life see the paper again!!!! "... and your said " My philosophy is there's always a next time ;) "

    By Blogger Deepti Ravi, at December 28, 2005 8:52 am  

  • @matty: im one of the biggest opposers of our prevalent education system!

    @deepti: hahaha...i dont remember the beach incident but i sure remember the philosophy that i followed! But beyond 4 years, there isnt too much of a next time! :)

    By Blogger Unknown, at December 28, 2005 9:39 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home