.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

A Moment Of Clarity

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

BLOGGER RETURNS!

Well, what do I say?! This break has turned out to be much longer than I'd anticipated. All thanks to my home comp which had been crashing on and off until it finally fell into a comatose a few months back! It sadly now rests at one insignificant corner of my room while the spotlight is on a spanking new high-spec comp! :D

For those who'd like to envy me and for those geeks who'd think mine's no big deal, here 's the configuration:

*AMD Athlon 64-bit 'Socket AM2' 3000+ Processor (much much more powerful than a plain 64-bit 3400+)
*ASUS nVidia nForce Chipset Motherboard
*Transcend 1GB DDR2 RAM at 533Mhz
*Samsung Syncmaster 19-inch Wide Screen Monitor
*XFX nVidia Geforce 7300GT Graphics card with 256MB
RAM onboard
*LG 16x DVD Writer
*Klipsch GMX-2.1 Speakers

*Seagate 250GB SATA Harddrive
*Microsoft Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
*Creative Live! Soundcard
*APC 650vA UPS
*Zebronics Platinum 400W SMPS with cabinet

God, I simply love the performance of this comp, although there's a lot more to explore. Let's hope it inspires me onto higher levels of blogging!

15 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home